It’s January 30th and we are closed due to inclement weather. However, there are plenty of fun (and productive) things to do! Here’s a list of activities for the kids if you need to keep them busy:
(1) Practice your FORMS! Try practicing slow-mo style, regular speed, and fast.
Extra credit: try blindfolded….just be careful not to hit something or someone!
(2) Make a video of your combinations and email it to Mr. Griffey. (email@example.com)
(3) Make a video of your favorite form and email it to Mr. Clary. He loves forms! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(4) Break Mr. Huett’s pushup record of 63 pushups in a row.
(5) Draw or paint a picture.
(6) See how many kicks you can do in 5 minutes. This sounds easy, but you’ll be tired after 2 minutes!
(7) Get online and learn a few words in another language.
(8) Call a friend.
(9) Build a snowman–this is great snow for doing so!
(10) Complete the Powerful Words project: Go the the ‘Members’ section…
the password for this month is ’empathy’ (all lower case).